I never do FOTD’s, too lazy, but I really liked my makeup today and received a lot of compliments so thought I would share! I suppose you could consider it dramatic, my makeup is rarely anything other than dramatic. T’would make a lovely Valentines day makeup look of you plan to look sultry and simmering (I don’t!).
I always have Kate Bush hair on a Monday morning as I tend to wash it Sunday night then fall asleep on it, then rush out to work the next day! (Told you I’m lazy).
Eyes consisted of:
- Inner Eye & Highlight: Urban Decay White Rabbit (from the Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows)
- All over lid past the crease: Urban Decay Vorpal (Alice palette)
- On Lid: Urban Decay Ransom from the (very old) Deluxe Shadow Box
- In Crease: Urban Decay Jabberwocky (Alice palette)
- Liner: Laura Geller Inkwell Gel Liner in Black (as usual).
- Mascara: Avon Supershock Mascara in Black
- Nyx Brow Pencil in Dark Brown
My face looks an entirely different colour to my neck here, I blame the flash, but that is also testament to the terrible weather us Brits have suffered with recently 😦 I used
- Avon Ideal Flawless foundation in shade “Shell”
- Laura Geller Balance & Brighten Foundation in “Regular”
- Laura Geller Baked Highlighter in “Portofino”
- Laura Geller Baked Blush in “Bora Bora”.
None of which you can actually see but it looked nice in real life.
On my lips is the new Avon Kiss N’ Go lipstick in Purple Roses, although I have now bought the entire collection of these as you can get them for as little as £1.75!! I plan to do a full review of the range soon as I’m really impressed with them for the stupidly low price!
So that’s it!